A healthy dessert treat.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- Spray skillet with cooking spray like Pam.
- Place diced bananas into skillet, sauté for approximately one minute.
- Add a little Amaretto, don't worry too much about calories, because it burns off, but don't go overboard.
- Sprinkle a little sweetener, (like Splenda) on top while cooking to caramelize the bananas.
- Voila! All done. Pairs nicely over sugar-free, fat-free vanilla ice cream.
There are 176 calories in 1 serving of Bananas Foster.
Calorie split: 3% fat, 93% carbs, 4% protein.
Related Recipe Collections