Prep Time: 3 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- Enchiladas: mix cauliflower, eggs and mozzarella cheese. On 2 greased cookie sheets, drop dough by scant 1/3 cup, to form 12 6” rounds. Bake one pan at a time for 12-14 minutes or until edges have browned slightly and crust has slightly golden hue. Let cool on pan. Once shells have cooled, carefully loosen them from the pan and let set.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Enchilada sauce: cook and stir onion, garlic and chili powder in oil in a pan on the stove over medium heat, until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Add oregano, cumin, salt, pepper and tomato sauce. Stir until sauce is heated. Mix cheeses in separate bowl.
- Take each shell and dip into heated enchilada sauce and then place golden-side up into an ungreased 9X13” casserole pan. Add 1/4 cup cheese in each shell. Roll and place seam-side down in pan until all shells have been used. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Pour remaining tomato mixture over enchiladas, and top with the rest of the cheese. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Optional: top with shredded lettuce, olives and chopped, fresh tomato.
There are 518 calories in 1 serving of Cheesy Enchiladas.
Calorie split: 67% fat, 6% carbs, 27% protein.
Related Recipe Collections
Arugula Skirt Steak Salad
A salad of arugula steak and red onion.
Per serve - Energy: 468kcal | Carb: 12.36g | Prot: 30.44g | Fat: 32.64g
No crust quiche.
Per serve - Energy: 237kcal | Carb: 12.07g | Prot: 14.47g | Fat: 13.95g
Crustless Quiche Muffins
Made with sliced ham or turkey as the crust. Meat and veggies can be exchanged as desired and Tabasco can be hotter or not.
Per serve - Energy: 106kcal | Carb: 1.16g | Prot: 10.17g | Fat: 6.50g
Low calorie loaded "potato".
Per serve - Energy: 197kcal | Carb: 12.96g | Prot: 11.44g | Fat: 12.48g
Cheeseburger Casserole III
Casserole that uses meat, bacon, eggs, heavy cream and of course cheese.
Per serve - Energy: 816kcal | Carb: 7.33g | Prot: 43.93g | Fat: 68.33g
Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Rice
Cauliflower rice is cooked with a garlic butter sauce and Parmesan cheese for a low carb, gluten free, delicious and easy dish.
Per serve - Energy: 208kcal | Carb: 6.89g | Prot: 11.25g | Fat: 14.38g