Chicken Fried Rice III
A great side dish.
- Cook rice, let cool over night and dry for best results.
- On cutting board chop up every ingredient into very tiny pieces, separate into little bowls.
- Spray cooking spray into wok. Add ginger, then garlic, then onions, then peppers, cook until clear.
- Push everything up the sides. Add tiny chicken pieces, cook until white.
- Push everything up the sides. Add oil in the middle and break egg and stir quickly until cooked.
- Push everything up the sides. Add soy sauce and fold together.
- Start breaking up rice with hands into wok, fold together.
- Add rest of the ingredients and fold until warmed through.
There are 116 calories in 1 serving of Chicken Fried Rice III.
Calorie split: 8% fat, 64% carbs, 28% protein.
Related Recipe Collections
Turkey Taco Skillet
One pot taco skillet.
Per serve - Energy: 196kcal | Carb: 37.09g | Prot: 8.36g | Fat: 2.84g
Mac N Cheese
Homemade macaroni and cheese.
Per serve - Energy: 313kcal | Carb: 32.93g | Prot: 14.23g | Fat: 13.55g
Spicy Thai Peanut Chicken over Rice
This is a very tasty Asian-inspired dish made with chicken and broccoli in a spicy peanut sauce.
Per serve - Energy: 261kcal | Carb: 23.41g | Prot: 22.00g | Fat: 9.73g
Steamed 3 Grains
Steamed barley, brown rice and quinoa.
Per serve - Energy: 197kcal | Carb: 39.36g | Prot: 6.11g | Fat: 1.96g
Balsamic & brown Sugar Pork Chops
Delicious, and quick way to prepare pork chops on a busy weeknight.
Per serve - Energy: 284kcal | Carb: 17.36g | Prot: 31.57g | Fat: 8.80g