A heavenly dessert.
- In a medium stainless steel saucepan over medium heat, combine yolks, whole eggs, Splenda, peel, and juice.
- Cook 4 minutes, whisking constantly, until thickened to a custard consistency.
- Remove from heat; pour into medium bowl and refrigerate until cold (about 30 minutes).
- Just before serving, fold in whipped topping until combined and lightened. Spoon into serving bowls.
- Note: making mousse is not hard, but you do have to watch the mixture carefully as it cooks, since it thickens quickly.
There are 186 calories in 1 serving of Lemon Mousse.
Calorie split: 39% fat, 50% carbs, 11% protein.
Related Recipe Collections
Apple and Coconut Muesli
A terrific combo of oats, nuts, honey, apples, coconut, wheat germ and yogurt to get your day kick started.
Per serve - Energy: 199kcal | Carb: 31.16g | Prot: 7.69g | Fat: 5.62g
A Russian apple cake, made with less sugar.
Per serve - Energy: 190kcal | Carb: 38.25g | Prot: 4.12g | Fat: 2.67g
Breakfast Fruit Crisp
A rich dessert for breakfast that's chock full of fruit.
Per serve - Energy: 200kcal | Carb: 33.07g | Prot: 5.54g | Fat: 5.57g
Pink whipped dessert.
Per serve - Energy: 132kcal | Carb: 3.29g | Prot: 3.20g | Fat: 12.05g
Chocolate-Coffee whipped dessert.
Per serve - Energy: 146kcal | Carb: 3.23g | Prot: 1.03g | Fat: 14.92g
Jelly & Cream Dessert
A lovely carb friendly dessert that is easy to make and so nice!
Per serve - Energy: 141kcal | Carb: 8.42g | Prot: 1.95g | Fat: 12.40g