Delightful tea cookies.
- Pre-heat over to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Using electric mixer, beat eggs and granulated sugar in large bowl.
- Beat in vanilla, lemon and salt.
- Add flour, beat until blended.
- Gradually add cooled (melted) butter in steady stream, beating until blended.
- Butter and flour madeleine pans. Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into each indentation.
- Bake until puffed and light brown (about 16 minutes).
- Cool, gently remove from pan and dust with powdered sugar.
There are 112 calories in 1 serving of Madeleines.
Calorie split: 50% fat, 45% carbs, 5% protein.
Related Recipe Collections