An easy 30 minute meal.
- Cut beef and chicken into thin 1'' strips. Put in ziploc bag with minced garlic, 3 tbsp of soy sauce and cornstarch. Make sure to coat all the chicken and beef.
- Marinade in fridge for 30 minutes. If you don't have time, just make sure to coat it all then pour into pan.
- In a dutch oven put all cabbage into the pot. Cook on medium heat.
- Pour in more than half of the left over soy sauce and red pepper flakes in the pot with cabbage. The heat will make cabbage condense. Cook until your own preferred consistency. You can add more red pepper flakes to taste.
- In a hot wok pour the olive oil, coat pan. Pour all the ingredients form the ziploc bag into the hot pan.
- When the juices come out of the meat add the left over soy sauce then cook until chicken is no longer pink and beef is browning and all liquid has left the pan.
- Add a layer of cabbage on plate and top with meat. Can be served with rice on the side.
There are 528 calories in 1 serving of Mongolian BBQ.
Calorie split: 34% fat, 25% carbs, 42% protein.
Related Recipe Collections
Served over rice, this delicious dish is loaded with vegetables and skinless chicken breasts.
Per serve - Energy: 396kcal | Carb: 22.89g | Prot: 60.98g | Fat: 7.45g
Chicken Pasta with Cream sauce
This is so yummy. I have adapted my favorite to be more WW friendly.
Per serve - Energy: 485kcal | Carb: 68.22g | Prot: 48.15g | Fat: 6.80g
Beef and Bean Chili
Chili with beans, diced tomatoes and green chilies that's a little spicy, but not too bad.
Per serve - Energy: 429kcal | Carb: 21.51g | Prot: 55.04g | Fat: 12.68g
Chicken a La Jules
A quick and easy chicken dish for one, which can easily be adjusted to serve many.
Per serve - Energy: 596kcal | Carb: 14.27g | Prot: 117.13g | Fat: 7.17g
Buttermilk Pecan Chicken
A nice crunchy baked chicken that's good if you are craving fried chicken. You can substitute almonds for pecans if you prefer.
Per serve - Energy: 731kcal | Carb: 21.47g | Prot: 63.12g | Fat: 45.94g
Beef Taco Salad
A quick and easy taco salad for lunch or dinner.
Per serve - Energy: 616kcal | Carb: 40.08g | Prot: 81.96g | Fat: 13.55g