An awesome easy salsa.
Prep Time: 10 mins
- Chop garlic, cilantro, onion and pepper.
- Scoop tomatoes from can with fork (save juice for another use).
- Mix all ingredients together (except salt) and then add salt to taste.
- Enjoy with Melba toasts or something similar.
- Note: substitute cilantro from basil and you've got bruschetta.
There are 71 calories in 1 serving of Cilantro Salsa.
Calorie split: 4% fat, 82% carbs, 15% protein.
Related Recipe Collections
Green Tomato Salsa
A delicious salsa made with all fresh ingredients.
Per serve - Energy: 35kcal | Carb: 6.88g | Prot: 1.24g | Fat: 0.26g
Water Chestnut Spinach Dip
A tasty and healthy dip to serve with pumpernickel bread or veggies.
Per serve - Energy: 46kcal | Carb: 7.96g | Prot: 1.30g | Fat: 1.22g
Spinach Vegetable Dip
Spinach dip made with fat free sour cream, bell peppers, garlic and of course, spinach.
Per serve - Energy: 23kcal | Carb: 4.66g | Prot: 1.15g | Fat: 0.10g
Tomato and Mango Salsa
Light and refreshing this mango salsa goes great with everything from low fat cottage cheese to baked pita chips.
Per serve - Energy: 60kcal | Carb: 14.92g | Prot: 1.52g | Fat: 0.41g
Creamy White Bean Dip
Tasty dip that goes great with veggies.
Per serve - Energy: 76kcal | Carb: 11.49g | Prot: 3.77g | Fat: 1.85g
Good for get togethers or just for fun.
Per serve - Energy: 79kcal | Carb: 19.37g | Prot: 3.00g | Fat: 0.75g