Chicken Caesar Salad
A low fat caesar salad.
- Remove any fat from chicken breast.
- Spray broiling pan with non-stick cooking spray like Pam.
- Use your spices, sprinkle chicken liberally.
- Spread hot sauce lightly on chicken.
- Bake at 350 °F (175 °C) until done, about 30 minutes.
- Cut and wash lettuce, tear into bite size pieces.
- Cut up chicken into bite size pieces and arrange in salad.
- Drizzle the caesar dressing over top of chicken and lettuce.
There are 321 calories in 1 serving of Chicken Caesar Salad.
Calorie split: 13% fat, 14% carbs, 72% protein.
Related Recipe Collections
Cheesy Chicken and Spinach
A delicious and inspiring main dish that will combines all your nutrition needs in a bowl.
Per serve - Energy: 382kcal | Carb: 14.80g | Prot: 71.21g | Fat: 4.46g
A hearty and very nutritious stew that's full of goodness.
Per serve - Energy: 314kcal | Carb: 12.31g | Prot: 56.06g | Fat: 3.16g
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
Not all fried chicken's should be put in the penalty box - this one tastes excellent but is actually good for you.
Per serve - Energy: 271kcal | Carb: 8.90g | Prot: 46.52g | Fat: 4.42g
Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad
Tasty, easy lunch that's super healthy.
Per serve - Energy: 387kcal | Carb: 13.32g | Prot: 46.87g | Fat: 16.87g
Chicken Vegetable Stir-Fry
Great for the whole family use any veggies you have.
Per serve - Energy: 321kcal | Carb: 9.04g | Prot: 56.49g | Fat: 5.40g
Plenty of delicious flavor without too much fat or salt.
Per serve - Energy: 357kcal | Carb: 8.72g | Prot: 56.40g | Fat: 6.78g